Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Goals

So I hate the thought of New Year's resolutions. I mean what is a resolution anyways? I know that the definition of a resolution is basically something that you are determined to do . However I feel that goals is a better word so for me there will be no resolutions in 2012 but instead there will be only goals. So here goes.

1. To write or do some type of work every day.
2. To make a real salary while working from home doing what I love.
3. To finish my first real book that will be published under my name and not someone else's. (I have been a ghostwriter on books so now I want something that I can get credit for, something that will make my family proud.)
4. To blog on a regular basis
5. To improve my health
6. To exercise at least 10 hours per week
7. To feed my family more healthy foods.
8. To get rid of the majority of the processed foods in our house.
9. To make at least five homecooked meals each week.
10. To join the vegetable share and use all of the vegetables that we get each week.
11. To find ways to enjoy fruits and vegetables that I have never liked before.
12. To become vegan, slowly.
13. To stop drinking soda.
14. To rid our house of refined sugars and corn syrup.
15. To be more active with my children.
16. When weather is nice to go hiking with my kids somewhere at least one time per week.
17. To find new places to hike with my kids during the summer.
18. To rid my house of clutter.
19. To sell the things that I will no longer need and really get rid of stuff.
20. To keep up on all laundry and housework.
21. To do my dishes each night before bed and put all of the already clean ones away.

So yeah it might look like a lot but really they are all pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment